Antique Chicago Attractions Booklet
A rare find indeed.
This antique booklet was a giveaway from The Trenton Cracker Co. of Trenton, New Jersey to promote their "Stapler Cracker". It features several black & white images of famous Chicago sights and attractions. Some of the famous places featured are:
- The Owings Building
- Michigan Avenue
- Court House
- Libby Prison
- Old Exposition Building
- Water Tower
- Douglass Monument
- Dearborn Station
- Central Music Hall
- Ashland Boulevard
Based on the construction and/or demolition dates for some of the attractions shown, we estimate this booklet to have been printed sometime around 1890.
- Materials: Paper, Cardstock
- Finish: Black & White images. Blue & Brown cover.
- Product Dimensions: 6.75"H x 3.75"W
- Condition: This item is in vintage condition, and is being sold as such. Please review photos for specifics. Additional photos available upon request. Please note that the back cover is detached from the booklet.
- #DomaciFlea items are sold as-is
- Typically Arrives Within 7-10 Business Days