"The Wreck Of The Mary Deare" by Hammond Innes
John Sands saw the Mary Deare briefly that night from the deck of sailing vessel, the Sea Witch. He saw her again the following morning, abandoned and drifting close to the great reef areas of the Channel Islands. And in boarding her and attempting to satisfy his curiosity, he became involved in the mystery of the Mary Deare.
- Title: "The Wreck of the Mary Deare: A Story of the Sea"
- Author: Hammond Innes
- Publisher: Alfred A. Knopf
- Date: 1956 (First Edition)
- Original dust jacket included
- Condition: This item is in vintage condition and is being sold as as-is. Due to age, please expect some minor imperfections.