Vintage "Spirit of '76" Flag Pin
Because we firmly believe that every home could use a touch of vintage, we offer a carefully-curated collection of vintage and antique goods known as #domaciFLEA. These items may not always be in perfect condition, but they're sure to satisfy your nostalgic yearnings and peak your sentimental curiosities.
The "Spirit of '76" is a patriotic sentiment typified by the zeitgeist surrounding the American Revolution. It refers to the attitude of self-determination and individual liberty made manifest in the Declaration of Independence. These "Spirit of '76" lapel pins were likely produced for the American Bicentennial in 1976, and feature two flags (one "Betsy Ross style" and one traditional). Lapel pins are all on their original perforated cardboard backing that is labeled "Spirit of '76".
A great gift for your favorite vintage-loving, patriotic American or perfect party favors at your 4th of July BBQ!
- Materials: Metal pin on cardboard backing
- Finish: Red, White, Blue, Gold
- Dimensions: Pins measure approx. 1" x 1". Cardboard backing is 2" x 1.25"
- Listing is for ONE flag pin.
- Condition: This item is in vintage condition and is being sold as such. Please note that some of the cardboard backs may have discolorations and water stains. Some pin backs may have a little patina.
- Multiples of this item are currently available, so exact item received may vary slightly from what is shown in the photos.